UX / Digital Design Intern (Fall / Winter 2022)
We’re on the look-out for talented and enthusiastic UX Design students who are looking to gain experience at one of the world’s top design & innovation studios.
As a UX intern at VanBerlo, you’ll have the chance to work with and learn from our world-class creative team and the opportunity to hone your skills while working on a variety of real-life projects.
So if you’re an ambitious design student looking to kick-off your career, we’d love to hear from you.
What you bring:
- A positive can-do attitude with a keen enthusiasm for learning and improvement.
- A proficient user of digital design tools (such as Adobe XD or Sketch).
- Ability to generate interactive interface prototypes (Using tools such as Invision, Principle or Framer).
- Knowledge of 2D design visualisation tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Able to think in workflows and construct interface wireframes.
- Ability to create compelling graphics and interfaces in range of different styles.
- Knowledge of basic design research methods.
- Ability to map user journeys and capture them as compelling & understandable visuals.
- A passionate, out-of-the-box thinker who dares to share their thoughts and ideas.
- Pursuing a degree in Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Communication & Multimedia Design or similar.
- A portfolio showcasing your ability to craft beautiful, well-considered design solutions, as well the ideas, processes and creative thinking that led to them.
- Ability to communicate in English (additional languages would be a bonus).
What we have to offer:
- The opportunity to work on real life projects for a range of international clients
- The chance to learn from and work with our multidisciplinary team of world-class creatives
- The opportunity to be part of our vibrant & dynamic atmosphere, working from one of our two stunning studio spaces
- A dedicated mentor to help you achieve your learning & experience goals.
- To qualify for an internship position at VanBerlo you must either be a registered EU citizen or a non-EU citizen who is currently enrolled at a Dutch University/ HBO.
- This internship role is an experience traineeship, meaning this role is not suitable for students looking to work on their own project, or those seeking to work on a final thesis project.
- Internship is for a minimum period of 4 months.
In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its offerings to encompass our design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!
Upload your portfolio!
Applications without portfolio will not be handled. You can upload your portfolio in the application form at the same place where you upload your Resume/CV.
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.