Senior Digital Designer
We love to design meaningful experiences that intertwine the digital and physical world. In the connected world we live in, no touchpoint can be designed in the isolation of one channel only. If you are a passionate Digital Designer that relates to this, get in touch quick and join us on this quest.
What you actually do
As a Digital Designer at VanBerlo you play an important role in the forefront of innovation. You have got to prepare yourselves for unique projects that require unique approaches and solutions. Cool, right? This gives you complete creative freedom!
You will be responsible for creating rich interactive experiences where the digital and physical world blends. Designing UX/UI’s for online platforms, native apps, XR (VR/AR) experiences, interactive spaces, embedded software, voice driven UI – you name it. You’ll be involved in the entire product development lifecycle from strategy until concept, design, testing, development, and roll-out. And most importantly, don’t forget to have fun!
What are we looking for?
Obviously, you have excellent mastery of the tools needed to perform your tasks. And if you decide to apply, this is for us a no-brainer. What makes you stand out is your fascination for art, design and technology. You have a curious mindset and are not afraid to deep dive into unknown territory, immersing yourself in the world of our clients and end-users. Your designs link business needs to user wants in an effective and elegant way and translate complex structures into delightful simplicity, whether it be in a short design sprint, or in a long-term project.
- Have 5+ years of experience working in a design team, preferably on agency side
- Have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree in art, communication, technology or design
- Articulate your design decisions and communicate them compellingly to stakeholders both visually as verbally.
- Are capable of conveying a great vision, but also capable to translate that to an optimal and feasible design for the here and now.
- Can demonstrate a strong sense for visual design through a rich and diverse portfolio.
- Have proficient mastery of design and prototyping tools like the Sketch, Figma, ProtoPie & the Adobe Creative Suite.
What you can expect from us
When joining VanBerlo, you will be a new member of a family of 90+ enthusiastic, inspiring colleagues from a multitude of disciplines and cultures. You will be able to work in beautiful renovated industrial buildings which will definitely inspire you in your work.
Not only VanBerlo is breathing different cultures, our clients do also. We help a wide range of international clients that trust us in our work. Clients that are just starting their business or are part of large corporates. We don’t make a distinction, because in the end we have both the same target: help the clients of our clients.
And being part of the global Accenture community, you can expect that the employment conditions are very attractive and learning opportunities are only limited by your own imagination.
Who we are
VanBerlo, is one of Europe’s leading agencies in strategy, design and implementation. We work with clients to turn ideas into tangible business results. Our innovative products, communications and branding have created the difference for our customers for 35 years. It is important to know that VanBerlo is now part of Accenture. VanBerlo will be your home, but you will also be an official member of the global Accenture community and have access to all related benefits!
Ready. Set. Go 🚀
Enough boxes ticked? Hit that ‘Apply Now’ button below and send us your motivation and portfolio by filling out the form. We accept applications written in Dutch and English. FYI, this is the application process in a nutshell:
- HR and the digital team will review your application
- If we think there could be a fit, we will invite you for a 1st meeting via Microsoft Teams.
- When both parties are excited, we schedule a 2nd meeting so more colleagues can meet you and remaining questions can be answered.
- We make a final decision and you’ll have a quick meeting with our managing director, Thomas.
- Welcome to VanBerlo!
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its offerings to encompass our design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!
To apply for this job please visit accenture.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.