Embedded Engineering Intern (Spring / Summer 2023)
We’re on the look-out for talented and enthusiastic students who are looking to gain experience in developing embedded systems at one of the world’s top design & innovation studios.
As an Embedded engineering intern at VanBerlo, you’ll have the chance to work with and learn from our world-class creative team and the opportunity to hone your skills while working on real-world smart and connected product development. During your internship you will design, test and review product concepts and help with feasibility studies.
So if you’re an ambitious student looking to kick-off your career: share your application via the link below! We’d love to hear from you.
What you bring:
- A positive can-do, hands-on, curious and open-minded attitude.
- A passionate, out-of-the-box thinker who dares to share their thoughts and ideas.
- A foundational knowledge of computer systems, circuit analysis, signals and systems, and semiconductor devices.
- Hands-on experience with embedded platforms such as ESP32
- Affinity with C and C++ (experience with RTOS and VM based languages are a plus)
- Knowledge of basic design patterns, e.g. concurrency (threading), interrupt control logic, direct memory access, and state machines.
- Familiarity with Git for version control is a pre.
- Pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Design, (embedded) Software Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Embedded Systems or similar.
- Able to showcase a few embedded projects.
- Ability to communicate in English (additional languages would be a bonus).
What we have to offer:
- The opportunity to work on proprietary platforms and real-life projects for a range of (inter)national clients.
- The chance to learn to think from a holistic systems perspective, and work with our multidisciplinary team of world-class engineers and creatives.
- The opportunity to be part of our vibrant & dynamic atmosphere, working from one of our two stunning studio spaces.
- A dedicated mentor to help you achieve your learning and experience goals.
- To qualify for an internship position at VanBerlo you must either be a registered EU citizen or a non-EU citizen who is currently enrolled at a Dutch University/ HBO.
- This internship role is an experience traineeship, meaning this role is not suitable for students looking to work on their own project, or those seeking to work on a final thesis project.
- The internship is for a minimum period of 4 months.
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its offerings to encompass our design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!
To apply for this job please visit accenture.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.