Design Engineer Intern (Spring / Summer 2023)
We’re on the look-out for talented and enthusiastic Design Engineering students who are looking to gain experience at one of the world’s top design & innovation studios.
As a Design Engineering intern at VanBerlo, you’ll have the chance to work with and learn from our expert creative & technical teams, as well as the opportunity to hone your skills while working on a variety of real-life projects.
So if you’re an ambitious Design Engineering student looking to kick-off your career, we’d love to hear from you.
What you bring:
- A positive can-do attitude with a keen enthusiasm for learning and improvement.
- At proficient user of 3D modelling software (e.g. Solidworks).
- A broad knowledge of mechanical principles and the ability to translate them into creative concepts and solutions.
- A basic knowledge of manufacturing production processes and constraints.
- Comfortable creating physical models, from rough prototypes to more refined aesthetical models.
- A passionate, out-of-the-box thinker who dares to share their thoughts and ideas.
- Pursuing a degree in Design Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design or similar.
- A portfolio showcasing your ability to create well-considered solutions, as well the processes, prototypes and creative thinking that led to them.
- Ability to communicate in English (additional languages would be a bonus).
- Experience working with electronic components / systems would be a bonus.
What we have to offer:
- The opportunity to work on real life projects for a range of international clients.
- The chance to learn from and work with our multidisciplinary team of creative and technical experts.
- The opportunity to be part of our vibrant & dynamic atmosphere, working from one of our two stunning studio spaces.
- A dedicated mentor to help you achieve your learning & experience goals.
- To qualify for an internship position at VanBerlo you must either be a registered EU citizen (EU passport) or a non-EU citizen who is currently enrolled at a Dutch University/ HBO.
- This internship role is an experience traineeship, meaning this role is not suitable for students looking to work on their own project, or those seeking to work on a final thesis project.
- Internship is for a minimum period of 4 months.
In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its offerings to encompass our design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!
Upload your portfolio!
Applications without portfolio will not be handled. You can upload your portfolio in the application form at the same place where you upload your Resume/CV.
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.